1000x GAC-1 double shielded unbalancedTwo major categories of noise affect all audio cables: electrical interference and microphonics. Unbalanced single core audio cables are much more sensitive to electrical interference than balanced cables which, because of their twisted pair configuration, have the ability to mutually cancel EMI. Microphonic noise is caused by a static charge generated when the conductor is rubbed against its insulation. This occurs to some degree whenever the cable is moved. The microphonic effect is evident by a clicking noise in the system, usually occurring when the cable is handled or moved. Gotham GAC-1 unbalanced cable has been engineered to minimize these effects.
LFOC higher grade copper at best standards for best performance.
1. RF-protection via "double Reussen shield"
2. Low Microphonics. A conductive PVC layer over the conductors insulation, allows any static build up to leak to the shield and be grounded before it has any harmful effects (refer to item 5 of figure).
3. Jacket. A thick yet tough and flexible jacket protects the cable.
Due to its quiet behaviour and high strength, Gotham GAC-1 unbalanced cable is ideally suited for live applications such as guitar leads; it is equally suited for static applications such as a phono interconnect lead.
|1 = Jacket:||PVC, Ø 5.30 mm|
|2 = Viscose fiber coat:||Counter wrapped to the shield|
|3 = Shield No. 1:||Bare copper wires (0.10 mm) 100% coverage|
|4 = Shield No. 2:||Bare copper wires (0.10 mm) 100% coverage|
|5= Layer:||PVC, conductive|
|6 = Isulation||PE, Ø 1.25 mm|
|7 = Conductor:||Stranded bare copper wires 48 x 0.07mm (0.20mm²)|
|Conductor resistance:||< 90 ohm/km|
|Shielding resistance:||< 28 Ohm/km|
|Capacitance:||< 146 nF/km|
|Test voltage:||1000 veff (2 Minuten)|
|Temperature range:||flexi-installed:||-5° to +50° C|
|fix-installed:||-30° to +70° C|
|10001||GAC-1||5.3 mm||red||100m||4.00 kg||4x100m|
|10004||GAC-1||5.3 mm||blue||100m||4.00 kg||4x100m|
|10005||GAC-1||5.3 mm||yellow||100m||4.00 kg||4x100m|
|10008||GAC-1||5.3 mm||black||100m||4.00 kg||4x100m|
|Order Nr.||Analog unbalanced Cables||Length/
|Color||**Export shipping unit||CHF (Swiss Francs)||Export EUR|
|per spool||*per meter||per spool||*per meter|
|10001- 10008||GAC-1 unsymetrisch||100 m||black/blue
please ask for a quotation here: (link)
Please indicate your address and details, indicate product and quantity and requested delivery date.
Please see ordering Information link:
Terms: Prices are in CHF (Swiss Francs), this price is including Swiss Domestic 7.70% VAT. Ex works Dietikon Switzerland. Packing and crate included. You can collect your order in Dietikon w/o any shipping fees.
Sold per meter and standard spools from Swiss warehouse. *Price per meter only charged if not a full spool was ordered.
- Shipment from stock in Switzerland: we can ship from Swiss sales office in Dietikon Switzerland. No minimum Order
Orders from Swiss warehouse can consolidate other products from our domestic range (such as connectors) and cables could be cut to order and/or even terminated with connectors.
Check possible remant spools/leftover pieces at special prices from Swiss warehouse!
Link to Sale items
- shipment from warehouse in Germany: stored in bonded warehouse c/o Streck Transport GmbH in Freiburg (Germany). Attention: German clients and EC clients w/o UID (Vat identification) number will be charged with 19% German VAT in addition! Minimum order for shipments from Germany warehouse is for each line item 1pc standard shipping unit or multibles thereof. Collections at warehouse possible by appintment only and with some restrictions.
**Export shipping unit:
The shipping units rules do only apply for orders being shipped from bonded warehouse in Germany. From our Swiss headquarters we can ship any quantify, per cut meter, full spool or shipping unit!
Full Pricelists (download) in Euro/US$ and CHF to be found here:Link
Gotham Cables are available from our Swiss servicelab soldered as per your desires. Each cable is being made in our own servicelab by our own staff at higest standards and to your specification.
Visit our soldering department here: LINK